We can't get enough.
Something about pouring out verdant Mizuba Matcha over the rocks in the hot summer sun is so satisfying. So, we'd like to share with you how you can take a super-refreshing Mizuba #MatchaMoment!
Honey gives our Matcha a sweet, smooth ride over your tongue. Using local honey also helps with any summertime allergies, and of course, you'll be getting a solid anti-oxidant health punch with the Matcha! The ultimate healthy summertime beverage treat.
Here's how we style it:
- 1 tsp. Mizuba Organic Culinary Matcha
- Local honey, to taste (or agave syrup, but we highly recommend honey)
1) Prepare your Matcha traditionally - whisk 2 chashaku scoops (or ~ 1 tsp.) of Mizuba Matcha into your chawan tea bowl.
2) Add as much honey as you like, and continue to whisk into the hot tea until thoroughly dissolved.
3) Fill your glass with ice and pour over your deliciously honey-infused Matcha tea!
*If you're trying to impress someone, or want the classy touch, pre-chill your glasses to make them frosty fresh and ready to serve.
If we're going to make a matcha green tea cocktail, this is the first recipe we turn to: The Mizuba Matcha Gimlet.