These edible decorations make us SO jolly and the holiday spirit will be in full swing once you piece these little treats together. All you need are 4 easy to find ingredients and your favorite toppings!
We made our holiday wreaths with vegan marshmallows, organic whole grain cereal flakes, and our pure, organic Uji Culinary Matcha. We topped them off with goji berries and coconut flakes, and you've got Christmas cheer ready to snack on!
Let's make them!
•1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
• 1 (10-ounce) package vegan marshmallows
• 2 Tablespoons Mizuba Organic Culinary Matcha
•1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 cups Cornflake cereal (we love Mesa Sunrise by Nature's Path)
• Toppings of choice (goji, adaptogen sprinkle, or coconut flakes)
1) Melt butter in a large pot.
2) Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
3) Working on low heat, fold in matcha until smooth.
4) Stir in cereal.
5) Working quickly, spoon cornflake mixture in mounds on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Use your fingers (grease them well) to form the mounds into wreath shapes.
7) Decorate with toppings before they cool.
8) Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
We formed our wreaths by hand, but you could easily shape them around a cookie cutter or use a spoon to shape a hole in the middle. Just get the job done quickly before the mallow cools!
Comments will be approved before showing up.