1) Who is Mizuba? What is Mizuba Matcha all about?
2) What is matcha green tea?
3) So what are the health benefits?
3.5) Ok - so just how many nutrients & antioxidants are there in your tea? Do all your matchas have the same health benefits across the board?
4) Is your matcha from Japan?
We at Mizuba are forever committed to pure, authentic Japanese matcha green tea!
5) Is Mizuba Matcha certified radiation-free, heavy metal-free, non-GMO, and certified organic?
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! We carry official JAS organic certification on the majority of our teas. Check each product page to learn more.
6) Is Matcha caffeinated?
- We like to say "yes and no." Matcha contains about 72mg of caffeine per serving (about 1 teaspoon, or 3 grams). However, that caffeine is inhibited by quality matcha's high concentration of the amino acid L-theanine. L-theanine binds with caffeine to not let you spike, crash, or jitter. Monks in Japan have described the feeling of matcha's caffeine as a "calm alertness." In other words, L-theanine inhibits the caffeine so it is released over a long period of time.
7) Do any of your matcha teas contain sugar?
- Absolutely not!!!! Our matcha is 100% pure green tea. There are absolutely no fillers or other ingredients besides pure, stone-ground tea leaf!
8) How do I make matcha tea?
- We have nifty videos for you to watch! View them here.
9) I own a coffee shop. I am a barista. How do I make your matcha at our shop?
- we LOVE coffee shops!!!!!!!! Mizuba has over 8 years of combined barista experience and we're incredibly passionate about bar flow and serving this 800-year old tea well. E-mail us on our wholesale page!
10) How do you ship your teas, and how long will my order take to arrive?
- We ship our matcha via USPS first class and priority mail based on the weight of your order. Our orders ship in general within 1-2 days of your order. We've even been called the "Amazon Prime" of matcha companies because we ship so fast! :)
11) Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! You have the option of picking standard mail or DHL at checkout.
12) Where can I find your teas in real life?
- We have a map on our where to find Mizuba page! Find it under our "About" tab on our homepage. It's a fancy map where you can click exactly what Mizuba matcha you're looking for, or who serves our lattes or treats!
13) How do you process credit cards?
- All credit card and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks: a 256-bit SSL certificate. Of course, we work with PayPal too!
14) You have such great reviews. Are they even real?
- Oh my goodness, YES! We can't even write our own reviews on our website (also, we're absolutely not about those weird, sketchy business ethics). Each and every review is written by wonderful individuals who truly love their #matchamoment! Feel free to leave us a review on any product page! We're so, so thankful for all the matcha we've shared over the past 5 years and each review is 100% honest feedback we've received!
15) Do you have a rewards or loyalty program?
- Yes, we do! We like to call it the matcha moments program and you can earn gold stars! Every dollar spent is a gold star earned. You also earn gold stars on your birthday, special bonus weekends (see our newsletter!), and for sharing Mizuba on Facebook & Twitter. There are loads of wonderful prizes to earn! Check it out by logging into your account.
16) Are you conscious of the environment?
- YES! 95% of our packaging material is secondhand or recycled. We use cornstarch, soluble packing peanuts that dissolve in water. We are always thinking of ways to innovate our company, be green, and keep our Earth beautiful!
17) Can I ask you more questions?
- Certainly! The best way to contact us is by e-mail: email@example.com or via our website's Contact Us page.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
All Materials © 2013 - Present | Mizuba Tea Co. || 3909 NE MLK Jr Blvd. Portland, OR 97212
Website Design & Development by Tumbleweed Creative
We have so many wonderful people to thank that contributed to our online presence.
Read about them here